Flat Pack Pop-Up Container
Top uses for our flat pack pop-up containerThe steel construction of the kiosk, along with its secure locking system, makes it suitable for a wide range of applications, including:
- Outside catering at events and attractions
- Building sites canteens
- Information centres
- Temporary retail outlets
- Temporary visitor centres
- Hide for observing wildlife
- Ticket offices
- Pop-up exhibition space
Features of our flat pack pop-up container
- A large, secure serving hatch
- Fully galvanised body
- Insulated wall panels
- Double locking system for additional security
- Fully demountable for easy relocation or storage
- Simple to reassemble, just use a socket set and screwdriver
- Fully man portable
- Forklift pockets (available as optional extra)
- Adjustable levelling feet (available as optional extra)
- Available in lengths of 3m or 4m, width 2.1m, height 2.1m
Modular design to create more spaceThe ExpandaKiosk can be linked to other units to form large open plan areas of space as required. Using a linking kit, available as an optional extra, they can be joined either end-to-end or side-to-side. Link up to either another ExpandaKiosk or an Insulated Store, available in lengths of 2m, 3m and 4m. This will give you a public facing area and a closed storage area all in one place!
Why choose flat pack containers?
Quick and easy assembly
Our flat pack range is quick and easy to assemble with no specialist tools required.
Made from galvanised steel with inbuilt double locking system, flat pack containers offer great security.
These units are delivered in flat pack form and are completely man portable making them a perfect option for difficult to reach areas.
Demountable and portable
Flat pack containers are demountable meaning they can be relocated and re-assembled multiple times.
We offer all of our flat pack units with a 12 month fair wear and tear guarantee for additional peace of mind.