CONTAINERS FOR TYRE STORAGE
OUT OF SPACE FOR YOUR TYRES? Sick and "tyred" of having them stacked haphazardly in your garage or warehouse? There is a solution to freeing up your work space and storing your tyres in an organised and accessible manner. When you choose a shipping container for tyre storage you're guaranteed a strong, secure unit, which combined with our tyre racking means you never have to trip over another tyre in your workshop again. Our containers can even be modified to be positioned up against an existing building, for ease of access with minimum to-ing and fro-ing.
Options for container tyre storageChoose from a used or once used container. We offer both side door and end door options. Rollers shutter doors are also available at premium upon request.
All containers come with pre-fitted, commercial tyre racking designed for the manual loading and storage of variable tyre sizes.
Features of tyre racking:
- Longer-length modular shelving with beam levels
- Powder-coated finish and galvanised bracing
- 6x welded support beams with high-visibility orange finish
- Load capacity per level: up to 300kg
- Beams lock into place with safety clips and can be adjusted on 50mm heights
- 30mm diameter tubular beams allow easy loading and unloading of tyres with out damaging tread
Dimensions per shelving bay:
- Length - 4ft / 1200mm
- Depth - 1ft 4in / 400mm
- Height - 6ft 6in / 2000mm
Tyre storage productsWe can provide containers from 10ft - 40ft, used or new. Choose from either one side or both sides racked out, and end doors or side doors.
Other bay configurations are available, please call to discuss your requirements.