CUSTOMISING YOUR CONTAINER
Shipping containers are incredibly versatile, and with our recently expanded in house modification department, we are able to offer a variety of different customisation and modification options to help make your container better suited to your needs; from insulating your storage container and adding basic electrics, to full scale conversion projects.
Ways to customise your containerView our list of standard modifications and optional extras available on all of our shipping containers:
- Five standard door choices: from traditional shipping container doors to personnel doors, we offer 5 different door types as standard to suit any container project.
- Security locks: unlike normal padlocks, these are designed to fit perfectly under the pre-fitted lockbox to provide additional security to your container.
- Repainting: we offer a variety of different colours to help improve the appearance of our used units, or to match your brand colours!
- Shelving: our 5 tier shelving can help maximise the storage space in your container. This comes either pre-fitted by us, or flat packed for you to assemble once the container has arrived.
- Grafotherm anti condensation treatment: grafotherm provides a cost effective way to minimise the damaging effects of condensation by absorbing moisture on the roof of the container as it forms and stopping it from dripping down onto the contents of the container.
- Ply lining: ply lined and insulated shipping containers provide all round protection against condensation to keep your items safe from water damage. Our ply comes in either 9mm or 12mm thickness, and is insulated with 100mm rockwool insulation as standard.
- Melamine lining: similar to ply lining, melamine lining is a wipe clean option favoured in office, toilet and catering conversions, whilst still providing insulation and protection against condensation.
- Electrics: we are able to install basic electrical installations into your container including lights, plug sockets, consumer unit, external hook up and heating if required. We break these down into Package A and Package B.
- Container ramps: ideal if you need to get large and heavy items seamlessly into your container. Container floors are approximately 6inches off the ground, so a ramp can help make any heavy lifting transitions easier.