REASONS TO BUY A FLAT PACK CONTAINER
Flat pack containers have long been the answer for secure storage when a normal shipping container won't fit due to size or location. However, there are many other reasons to buy a flat pack container.
Top 6 reasons to buy a flat pack container
- Man portable: As well as being easy to fit in spaces which can't accommodate a normal shipping container, each piece of the container can be carried in by hand if required.
- Easy to assemble: Flat pack containers take roughly an hour to assemble using a simple socket set. We suggest for assembly that you'd need one person per metre depending on the size of container you've ordered.
- Strong and secure: Although made with thinner metal to ensure all pieces can be man portable, flat pack containers are made using corrugated galvanised steel meaning when assembled they are durable and strong, providing true anti-vandal storage.
- Modular: Another reason to buy a flat pack container from our genuine Expanda range is that they are all able to be joined together using a simple linking kit to form longer or wider areas as required.
- Insulation: A recent design upgrade now allows for pre-fabricated insulation kits to be ordered as an optional extra to line and insulate your container and further protect the contents.
- Discounted delivery: Due to the nature of the flat pack containers, delivery rates can be kept low as we can share the transport on rotational delivery schedules to different areas of the country.