Tool Safe Storage
Safe storage for tools is essential, as losing your tools could mean losing your livelihood. To minimise the chances of this misfortune happening to you, we recommend using our container tool vault, the Hercules 667. This neat little heavy duty steel vault with a triple locking system, will give you peace of mind that your tools are well guarded against unauthorised access. Featuring all the security benefits of an extra strong shipping container, the metal tool box has been designed and manufactured exclusively at Containers Direct and is recommended for secure tool storage. Suitable for either garden tool storage or on-site, this neat sized tool box cannot be beaten for quality and security.
Steel constructionEvery panel of our safe storage tool unit is made from reinforced steel, which is much thicker than used for standard shipping containers. In detail:
- 3mm steel plate fully welded onto 100mm x 50mm box section frame
- Additional strengthening box section welded every 2ft on the elevations
- 3mm steel floor welded to 100mm x 50mm box section bearers
Triple locking systemYes, that's three separate locks in order to open the tool vault - now that's what we call safe storage! See the pictures below to illustrate each locking feature.
- Locking bar with Customs catch for attaching a padlock
- 6mm steel lock box - designed to use with the Block Lock 2000 padlock
- ERA Mortice Lock with 20mm bolt - certified to BS3621:2007, as recommended by insurance companies and police
- A full height anti-jemmy bar welded to the door post
- Barrel key protector with 4mm escutcheon plate