Shipping Container Conversions 25ft x 11ft generator room
Call For Delivery Costs: 0800 061 2575
This container has been built from scratch to give extra width. It's being used to contain a generator with a little extra room for storage. The ply lining keeps the container dry by eliminating condensation, while the vents keep the container cool from the heat of the generator. Our client chose wood cladding to give the container an attractive finish that will blend in with its surroundings.
CD Code CS58369
- New build container 25ft x 11ft x 8ft6ft
- 10ft S1 flat panel double doors fitted to the 25ft length
- Steel anti-vandal personnel door fitted to the opposite 25ft end
- 3 x 800mm Aluminium louvered vents
- PVC inlet/outlet pipe
- Mounting brackets for generator
- Slight slope to the roof as standard with extra wide units
- Container painted RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey
- External Siberian Larch cladding
- Internal 9mm ply lining with 100mm mineral wool insulation
Tesimonial"Kayleigh was excellent in ensuring the order was finished and managed to specification - thank you"
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.