5 Benefits of Using a Container Pop Up Shop
Tuesday 31 March 2020 Filed in: General
Trends can come and go, but we believe the current trend of using shipping container conversions to start up or expand your business is firmly here to stay. As people discover the benefits a shipping container can bring, in a fresh and exciting way that breaks the mould, we have seen a dramatic increase in the number of requests for shipping container pop up shops.
- Fast construction – in just a few short weeks you could be opening your pop up shop. No need to wait around to source and negotiate fixed premises. The turnaround time for shipping container conversions is a matter of weeks. Choose between new shipping containers or used shipping containers for a budget that suits you best
- No monthly rent to pay for a shop floor– once you have your completed pop up shop there is no more outlay or fees. And you have the luxury of deciding when and where to open up without ongoing rental costs to recoup with sales volume.
- Your unit is always ready and good to go to your target audience - whether its exhibitions, fairs or other events where you can showcase your products to a target audience, you're ready to take your business directly to the buyer.
- Shipping containers are incredibly secure– when locked up and not in use, you can have peace of mind that your container pop up shop is as safe as can be from theft and vandal. With the addition of a lockbox your retail space will be almost impossible to break into!
- Stand out from the crowd – a shipping container conversion will get you noticed! Help your brand stand out in a competitive market where everyone is vying for attention. A basic container is incredibly versatile and the only limits on the end results are your imagination.
- We can convert any shipping container of any size, but choosing a 20ft shipping container or a 40ft shipping containers offer the best value for money as they don't need cutting to size.
- Opting for wood cladding to complete your container can give your pop up shop a wonderful aesthetic AND help to comply with any potential planning permission requirements.
- For an extra touch of luxury patio style and bifolding doors help to attract customers inside.
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.