Shipping Containers as Site Offices
Wednesday 7 August 2019 Filed in: General
Is an office space container the right solution for your business? Whether your business is currently operated from your spare room at home, or you already have premises elsewhere but are looking for something different, read on to find out how a shipping container could be the change you want to see.
ReliableBy their nature shipping containers are incredibly strong, secure and have good resistance to wear and tear. You can expect to get years of life out of shipping container site office. Add in that they are theft and vandal proof - if you ever tried breaking into on you'll understand this!
Quick constructionWith a ready made construction and all associated conversion work completed off site, shipping container site offices can be ready to use in a matter of weeks, with minimal disruption to your site. All you need to do is be ready to take delivery of the office!
Cost efficientEven leaving aside the fact that investing in a shipping container is much cheaper than buying or renting a traditional bricks and mortar office space, costs can be kept down by choosing a used container for your office. Used containers tend to show more cosmetic damage then new, but a reputable company will only use a structurally sound container for any conversion project. Containers Direct offer cosmetic modifications to offices, such as repainting and wood cladding, so once complete your office will look almost as pleasing as a new one.
Standardised SC Office package deals are available from Containers Direct, aimed at keeping costs within a budget.
FlexibleShipping containers are the building blocks that provide endless permutations and possibilities for working and living spaces – and that includes offices! For a small growing business, or as an add-on to an established one, a single unit shipping container can provide everything you need for the workplace environment. Or you can chose something bigger and bolder!
- Any size: from 8ft x 10ft upwards, Containers Direct will ensure your office is right size for you. This is achieved by using one or more of these methods:
- a single, modified shipping container cut down to the required length
- joining up two or more units for a wider space
- stacking containers to give you a two storeys
- building a new container from scratch to overcome all size restrictions.
- Any layout: Containers Direct carry out a whole range of modifications on office conversions to give you the right layout. These include:
- Full and half partitions – with or without internal doors
- Doors and windows – chose where you want them, and how many
- Kitchen and/or toilet facilities
- External staircase for two storey access
- Optional extras: with so many additions to choose from, you make your office your own. Some are essential, such as lining and insulation, for temperature and noise control, and electrics. Other options can make your office look the part, or enhance functionality. Containers Direct will ensure you get what you need with its specialist conversion team of skilled designers and craftsmen. Choose from:
- Relocation!- with a shipping container site office you are free to move it to a new site with minimal fuss and disruption.
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.