Shipping Container Conversions 20ft switch room
Call For Delivery Costs: 0800 061 2575
This container has been fitted out to be used as a switch room to house a motor control center (MCC), which is an assembly to control electric motors in a central location. We have fitted a large louvered vent to help keep the temperature down inside the container, as electricity generates a lot of heat! The insulation will help to control noise levels leaving the container, and keep the inside condensation free. A highly secure personnel door has been added for easy pedestrian access.
CD Code CS53408
- Once used 20ft high cube container
- Original S2 ISO end doors
- 1 x 400mm square louvered vent (fitted into ISO doors)
- 1 x400mm square aperture with box section frame
- Additional personnel door with multi-point locking system
- External repaint in RAL7035 (Light Grey)
- 8mm 'Wipe clean' melamine lining, with studwork rockwool insulation
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.