Shipping Container Conversions 20ft aerial vehicle control hub
Call For Delivery Costs: 0800 061 2575
Boost your business with vinyl stickers on the side of your shipping container. Flylogix is a company that specialises in unmanned aviation used in offshore inspection, monitoring and logistics for the global energy industry. The container we worked on has steel plates welded to the side of the container that will be used to fit antennae, enabling the container to be used as a control hub for aerial vehicles. We also fitted a bespoke electrical package, including a 13amp circuit breaker to provide a power output to a second container.
CD Code CS60330
- Once used 20ft container
- Original S2 ISO end doors with lockbox
- 5 x 300x500x5mm steel plates welded to corrugations
- 2 x lockable 200mm square cable access hatches (with seal)
- External repaint in orange
- External vinyl stickers on each side - FlylogiX
- 9mm ply lining and insulation
- Electrics - bespoke installations
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.