Shipping Container Conversions 40ft bike shop with workshop
Call For Delivery Costs: 0800 061 2575
This large container has been split into two areas inside, one for housing a fleet of bicycles out to people wanting to cycle though Salcey Forest, Northampton, and the other section a workshop for repairs and maintenance. The container needed to be clad as its located on Forestry England land, therefore needed to adhere to their planning regulations. This is an initiative that extends the company's existing coffee shop business in parks and forests - grab your coffee and pick up a bike to ride while you're there! Their café and cycle centres are extended to other locations across Cambridge and the Midlands, so we're hoping to provide them with more containers for this purpose soon.
CD Code CS66336
- Used 40ft shipping container
- S2 original ISO end doors
- Lock boxes to all container doors
- 8ft white UPVC glazed sliding doors - mounted behind container doors
- Personnel door
- Exterior repainting prior to cladding
- Rustic cladding
- 9mm ply lined and insulated
- Internal partial partition wall
- Electrics package A - 4 x lights, 2 x double sockets, 1 x external double socket
Testimonial"The container is excellent and absolutely to brief, I had no doubt about quality of finish but the end result is better than we had imagined. Your service has been faultless from the outset. We are growing and this model fits nicely into how we operate so hope to use you again in the future."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.