Container Conversions 20ft Falcon tunnel with roller shutters
Call For Delivery Costs: 0800 061 2575
Pheul Oil Tools, a leading manufacturer of pressure control equipment, asked us to build a suitable container for their client to house a control unit with a hydraulic power pack, fuelled by a diesel engine. To cope with any potential oil leaks of spillages in the container, and to maximise ventilation, a design based our Falcon chemical storage unit was fitting.
CD Code CS49373
- Once used 10ft container
- Original S2 ISO end doors
- Additional S2 ISO end doors fitted to opposite end
- Galvanised manual roller shutter fitted to each 10ft length
- 1 x 350mm square louvered vent
- 1 x 650mm square louvered vent
- External 'connection box'
- Sump with durbar floor and drainage valves
- Repainted in black-blue
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.