Shipping Container Conversions 20ft + 10ft stacked container testing facility
Call For Delivery Costs: 0800 061 2575
This conversion was undertaken for in the Hydraulic and Pneumatic Engineering sector, as a testing unit for lifting and movement. Lifting will take place between the bottom container and the top container, which are stacked together and secured with corner castings and stacking cones. A platform has been added to the space on the top section and additional wide side doors fitted into the bottom container. The smaller 10ft container has been fabricated by cutting down a larger container, with the addition of flat panel doors that are easy to use.
CD Code CS50728
Special featuresUsed 20ft container
- Original corner posts for stacking
- Original S2 ISO end doors
- Extra wide flat panel side doors
- 4 additional corner casts fitted to top rail - (for connecting 10ft container + 10ft platform)
- Repainted blue
- Original corner posts to the rear + corner casts fitted
- Flat panel end doors
- Dimensions 10ft x 8ft
- Includes hand rails
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.